*Angel Card Reading Workshops*
With Kaylee Woolhether, Certified Angel Card Reader
Curious about tarot and oracle cards? Whether you have your own set of cards or have never used a deck before, everyone is welcome to learn more about Angel Cards!
What are Angel Cards?
Angel Cards are based on the more commonly recognized tarot cards, which hold a divinatory purpose and have been used for over 600 years. Angel Cards are intended to bring the reading recipient messages, insight and knowledge to guide them along their life path! The cards are very gentle and supportive, they encourage you to follow your heart and dreams. Angel Cards are not a religion or belief system. Angel Card Readings are completely non-denominational and are open to people of any or no belief system!
Angel Cards can help you:
- receive messages, insight, and guidance to assist you along your life path
- develop intuition
- gain clarity and find the truth of a situation
- make decisions
- find peace; relieve anxiety, worry, and fear
- connect with a higher power
- empower yourself and improve your life! Readings reflect the situation based upon your current thoughts, patterns, and behaviors. If you see something you don’t like in a reading, you have the power to change it by changing your thoughts and actions… That’s the whole point!
Learn all about Angel Cards, and how to perform readings for yourself and others. Receive your own deck of Angel Cards to learn with and take home with you!
In Partnership with Aware House Books-
Sunday, February 18th | 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Cathedral Neighbourhood Centre, 2900 13th Ave, Regina, SK S4T 1N7
Limited space available | Pre-registration required
Contact Kaylee: (306) 596-1296 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimal Digestion & Whole Self Nourishment: An Interactive Workshop
With Holistic Nutritionist Kaylee Woolhether || At the Balgonie Natural Health & Healing Expo
Our gut, also known as our “second brain,” is the basis of our health. Our gut health affects nearly everything- including proper digestion, maintaining a healthy weight, heart health, our immune system, and mental health (especially anxiety/depression). Not only that, the abdomen has been described as “the seat of the soul.” We sense the physical presence of our life force by sensing our belly.
In this workshop, learn how to nourish the gut and your whole self, not only physically, but on every level of health. This is your opportunity to listen and learn; reflect, journal and participate in self reflection exercises; and get hands on as we create our own probiotic food to support digestion!
We will discuss:
- Why this workshop isn’t about telling you what to eat but about learning to come back home to yourself, and discover what your body truly needs.
- How to heal the digestive system & promote optimal digestion (for optimal health)!
- What is the microbiome & how to bring it into balance.
- “Hypernourishment” – nourishing the self mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, so our physical body will fall back into balance, cravings will fade away, and our mental health will be revitalized.
- The fundamentals of intuitive eating; what eating looks like when it is relaxed, nourishing, and life sustaining.
Learn how to create your own sauerkraut, and take your ‘kraut home with you!
Saturday, April 28th || 10:30- 12:30 am
Balgonie Multiplex, Balgonie, SK
Advance tickets: $20 (or $65 for all 4 workshops @ the Expo)
Tickets at the door: $20 each
***Workshop tickets include free admission to the Expo!
For tickets & more information on workshops, email:
Char (email@example.com) or,
We look forward to seeing you at the Expo!